Students and Parents,
Thank you for your interest in one of this year’s Microcampus trips for SAS Pudong Grade 8 students. The hope is that the information below will help families learn what they need to know to be ready to go ahead with the process of applying for the one of the Pudong Grade 8 student trips this school year, which take place on the following dates:
- November 19-December 16, 2016
- April 29-May 26, 2017
To move forward with the application process for either (or both) of trips, please do the following:
Students and Parents, it is important that you know as much about the program in order to make a wise decision about moving forward with the application process. A great place to start is theFrequently Asked Questions portion of the Microcampus website. Also, feel free to browse around the Microcampus Website to see student project work, daily journals, and photos from previous groups. Please send any questions you might have to Mr. Craig Tafel, Microcampus Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who might be interested in applying for one of this year’s two Microcampus trips will need to attend one of three information sessions. Please look ahead at your schedule and be on time for one of these three sessions:
- Tuesday, August 16, 11:15 PM. Bring your lunch and laptop to Ms. Fishman’s’s classroom (M313) . . . OR
- Tuesday, August 16, 3:05 PM. Bring your lunch and laptop to Ms. Fishman’s classroom (M313). . . OR
- Thursdsay, August 18, 11:15 PM. Bring your lunch and laptop to Ms. Fishman’s classroom (M313)
After interested students have attended one of the above sessions, Students and Parents will need to attend one of following information sessions to continue the application process:
- Monday, August 22, 3:15 PM. Students, bring your laptops and parents to the Library Lecture Hall (LLH) . . . OR
- Monday, August 22, 5:00 PM. Students, bring your laptops and parents to the Library Lecture Hall (LLH) . . . OR
- Tuesday, August 23, 3:15 PM. Students, bring your laptops and parents to the Library Lecture Hall (LLH) . . . OR
After that, parent portions of the application will be due on Saturday, August 27 at 1:00 PM. Group lists will be posted on or before September 16th.
Please plan ahead and mark your calendars to make sure you attend one of each of the above sessions. Many thanks for the chance to share more about this exciting learning adventure!
-Craig Tafel (Mr. T.)
SAS Microcampus Coordinator and Teacher