-I can safely use tools
-I will not use tools which i have not been instructed on and do not feel safe with
-I can conserve my materials by creating a cutting list
isometric, orthographic, prototype, design cycle, photosynthesis, cellular respiration, foldable, aerobic (with oxygen), anaerobic (no oxygen), heterotroph, autotroph
Your foldable must accomplish the following and demonstrate your understanding of these concepts:
- – Diagram explaining Photosynthesis
- – Diagram explaining cellular respiration
- – You need to show the relationship between the two processes. You can do this by using a foldable design that makes this possible, or create a separate graphic or page on your foldable that demonstrates your understanding clearly.
– Clearly show where each process occurs in the cell
– Explains how life on our planet depends on photosynthesis and respiration
– Explains what would happen to life on Earth if cells could not conduct either photosynthesis or cellular respiration
Vocabulary words to use: photosynthesis, cellular respiration, mitochondria, chloroplast, glucose, energy (ATP), autotroph, heterotroph, reactant, product
-work period today, be safe wear your safety glasses, ask for instruction on a new tool
-foldable due April 28/29
-cellular respiration section due next class…this is a summative project.