To Sizzle, or Not to Sizzle…
That is the question. However, what would the end of the year be without our tradition of the Summer Sizzler. I may look a little different, it may be a bit dirtier but it will still be chock full of fun. The plan is, unless it will be dangerous or miserable, we will have the Summer Sizzler tomorrow! To best plan for the day…
- Students should plan on getting wet and muddy. Wear clothes appropriate for getting wet and dirty.
- Bring a towel (labeled with the students name)
- Bring an extra set of clothes in a plastic bag if the student chooses to change and has a bag for the dirty clothes.
Looking forward to tomorrow!
Come witness the amazing talent of our elementary and middle school band students at SAS Pudong. You’re invited to the Performing Arts Center for our “Yearbook” themed concert at 6pm on June 2nd. Fifth Graders through Eight Graders will reminisce on their year in music while playing some of their favorite songs. You’ll hear Distant Journey, First Blues, Undertow, Flight of the Eagles, and many more.
Get your tickets at http://pudong-performing-arts.ticketleap.com/yearbook-bandconcert/ and come to enjoy the music.
Important Dates to Remember
- ES/MS Band Concert (grades 5-8) – Thursday, June 2nd @ 6:00pm
- 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony – Friday, June 3rd @10:30 am
- Last Day of School – Wednesday, June 8th @ 11:30
- Report Cards go live on PowerSchool at 3:00 pm
- Paper copies of report cards will be provided