House Points: The Final Stretch!
The house race has been extremely close for the last few months and it is still is up in the air. This week and the beginning of next week will be your last chance to get points to help your house be successful. On Friday, May 27th it is you last chance to wear your house shirts and get a house point. Can we have everyone in the whole school wear a house shirt?! You may also gain some more points by bringing your water bottles to PE class.
Right now the points are as follows:
- In 4th place with 3057 points are the BEARS
- In 3rd place with 3075 points are the FALCONS
- In 2nd pace with 3076 points are the PUMAS
- And in 1st place 3081 points are the DOLPHINS
The last day for points will be the SUMMER SIZZLER on June 1st or June 2nd if it rains.
Summer Sizzler Info
This year Summer Sizzler will be on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1st, 2016. This is a fun day we host each year where the elementary students will participate in many activities to help celebrate what a fantastic school we have.
The lower elementary (Grades PreK to 2) will have their Summer Sizzler in the morning from 8:15 to 10:45 am. We will then have the traditional tug-o-war and break for lunch. The upper elementary (Grades 3 to 5) students will have their Summer Sizzler in the afternoon from 12:20 to 2:45 pm.
Students will need to bring:
- Clothes that can get wet and their House Shirt
- Proper shoes to run and play in (no flip flops)
- A change of clothes because students will be getting we
- Sunscreen, hat, and maybe even a coat incase it is cool out
- A positive attitude and be ready to have some fun!
It should be a great way to celebrate the end of the school year!
Important Dates to Remember
- MAP Testing will be sent home – Friday, May 27th
- Books to Eat – Click here to learn more!
- 4th and 5th Grade – MONDAY, May 30th
- Summer Sizzler – Wednesday,June 1st
- Rain Date June 2nd
- ES/MS Band Concert (grades 5-8) – Thursday, June 2nd @ 6:00pm
- 5th Grade Moving Up Ceremony – Friday, June 3rd
- Last Day of School – Wednesday, June 8th @ 11:30
- Report Cards go live on PowerSchool at 3:00 pm
- Paper copies of report cards will be provided